• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applied ICT 9713- May/June 2012 Series

Reaction score
well my teacher said its not in our syllabus the online marking bit and so we dint learn it
for job sharing there is only one advantage in my textbook whereas they asked for 2
but no worries cuz i aced most of the questions Alhumdolillah
hey.....dere waz a question how will da examier input da grades onlyn....wat did u wrote for dat qus??

Reaction score
im trying to ask what is the problem of that S tahir...i just read a post accusing student 12 that he is a hacker???
wat da hell iz ur prob....y r u tryin 2 start a fight.....everythin iz solved nw.....so plz can u stop discussin dat!!!

Reaction score
im trying to ask what is the problem of that S tahir...i just read a post accusing student 12 that he is a hacker???
this s thair guy gave out fake details of what is coming in the exam and many ppl started asking him questions but the real exam was not even close to what he had said and today i asked him if ur the same guy, he said no but i went to his profile and it was the same guy. its frustrating when ppl lie becuz on a forum like this people usually trust others cuz we are here to help others #justsaying...

Reaction score
this s thair guy gave out fake details of what is coming in the exam and many ppl started asking him questions but the real exam was not even close to what he had said and today i asked him if ur the same guy, he said no but i went to his profile and it was the same guy. its frustrating when ppl lie becuz on a forum like this people usually trust others cuz we are here to help others #justsaying...
well...ill try to avoid him, thnx for the reply

Reaction score
i never trust others....and im doin it cauze.....all dis happened to me aswell.....fake infomation bout exam....and i had 2 suffer...im just showin u guyzzz how frustratin it iz.....and i dnt trust any1!!!

Reaction score
i never trust others....and im doin it cauze.....all dis happened to me aswell.....fake infomation bout exam....and i had 2 suffer...im just showin u guyzzz how frustratin it iz.....and i dnt trust any1!!!
if u don't like it here then go out...and if this have happened to u then u must be the good man to try to aware ppl so that this doesnt happen to them..this is the manners of a real man

Reaction score
if u don't like it here then go out...and if this have happened to u then u must be the good man to try to aware ppl so that this doesnt happen to them..this is the manners of a real man
kk sorry my mistake....finish dis matter!!!

Reaction score
lets keep the forum a friendly place he xceptd his mistake and our ICT journey has ended
best of luck to every1 for all other exams #peace

Reaction score
lets keep the forum a friendly place he xceptd his mistake and our ICT journey has ended
yh but plz can u ans dis qus dat wat did u write bout dus qus how will da examier input da grades onlyn???

Reaction score
i wrote 1)scan da exam paper,2)save da paper in a file 3)log to system and input da grades is dat ryt!!!

Reaction score
yh but plz can u ans dis qus dat wat did u write bout dus qus how will da examier input da grades onlyn???
i dont remember coming across a question like that sorry
i wrote 1)scan da exam paper,2)save da paper in a file 3)log to system and input da grades is dat ryt!!!
this was already mentioned in the scenario

Reaction score
i loved all of dem except da steps of live data i gt confused on dat.....btw for da master file qus....i wrote 1)master file need 2 be processed with transcation file 2)transcation need 2 be in order of master file....3)hours of work will be taken frm transcation file and rate of pay frm master file for calculation 4)den data wud be needed for updating,editin and deleting 5)data is written off and transferred to a new tape called new master file.....iz dat correct did u write da same thing!!!
hmm same live data sucked yeh for designing forms i also wrote dat :)
yeh it is ryt as far as i noe !
master file question i didnt answer dat well bt i jus wrote 3 points lyk abt transaction file n calculation stuff dats all :(
n i guess wateva u wrote is correct caus its similar to text in the book under payroll application pg40 of Aict book by cie
u may check the answer is der !!

Reaction score
hmm same live data sucked yeh for designing forms i also wrote dat :)
yeh it is ryt as far as i noe !
master file question i didnt answer dat well bt i jus wrote 3 points lyk abt transaction file n calculation stuff dats all :(
n i guess wateva u wrote is correct caus its similar to text in the book under payroll application pg40 of Aict book by cie
u may check the answer is der !!
thanks 4 ur help!!!