• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applied ICT 9713- May/June 2012 Series

Reaction score
The paper would have been good if the third scenario had better questions :(
The live data part and social and ethical implication and all :/
That was baaaad -.-

Reaction score
btw wat did u write for da 4 features to design da form i wrote tick boxes,users requirements,guidelines instructions and tickbox wud reduce errors and easy input entry!!!iz dat ryt!!!
i gave the stuffs about the colours and then to put boxes for each character ,use coding

Reaction score
fynalli over wid Aict p1
it went gud bt sum questions were so dry
like steps involved in master file updation weekly huh :p
and obtaining feedback was easy
was easy but alot stuff from outside the book. like the online marking stuff which i just had to leave blank :p

Reaction score
That was baaaad -.-
live data was messed up and the other problem was the advantages and disadvantages of job sharing :/

Reaction score
That was baaaad -.-
live data waz confusing but i wrote sumthin however ethical part duty of confidence waz kk i wrote 1)it is da trust which employer puts on employee not 2 give imformation
2)if he gives employee can take legal action
3)employer shud nt give imformation 2 sum1 else and make him public
4)give least information if necessary
u luk intelligent 2 me....i think u must hve done well!!!

Reaction score
luk guyzz nothin waz frm outside.....if u all had done all da pastpapers of may/june and oct/nov den u wud hve da answers for all da questions in da paper!!!Anywayzz best of luck for rest of ur exams!!!

Reaction score
well my teacher said its not in our syllabus the online marking bit and so we dint learn it
for job sharing there is only one advantage in my textbook whereas they asked for 2
but no worries cuz i aced most of the questions Alhumdolillah

Reaction score
live data waz confusing but i wrote sumthin however ethical part duty of confidence waz kk i wrote 1)it is da trust which employer puts on employee not 2 give imformation
2)if he gives employee can take legal action
3)employer shud nt give imformation 2 sum1 else and make him public
4)give least information if necessary
u luk intelligent 2 me....i think u must hve done well!!!

I dont know, I'm scared for my paper :/
I think I might lose 15 marks...probably..

Reaction score
luk guyzz nothin waz frm outside.....if u all had done all da pastpapers of may/june and oct/nov den u wud hve da answers for all da questions in da paper!!!Anywayzz best of luck for rest of ur exams!!!
arent you the same person who wrote about whats in the exam paper all that intensive car, and bluetooth and stuff. why did u write that ?

Reaction score
well my teacher said its not in our syllabus the online marking bit and so we dint learn it
for job sharing there is only one advantage in my textbook whereas they asked for 2
but no worries cuz i aced most of the questions Alhumdolillah
xactly it was nt in our syllabus

Reaction score
Yo Evry1. hw was the paperr? did any of u finish? d paper was quite confusin, lyk d online marking thing.

Reaction score
arent you the same person who wrote about whats in the exam paper all that intensive car, and bluetooth and stuff. why did u write that ?
may i understand what does this mean..cause i was going to get angry about that mn who said nothing came from outside but looks like 00mfr took it...what does this guy mean

Reaction score
may i understand what does this mean..cause i was going to get angry about that mn who said nothing came from outside but looks like 00mfr took it...what does this guy mean
sorry bro i dint get wht ur trying to ask ??