• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applied ICT 9713- May/June 2012 Series

Reaction score
Yup!
i mean we're already stressed out, why would he do such a thing???
it just made it worse :S:S

lmi

Reaction score
Little liar >.>
Oh well, at least he made me study something.
Go PM Pakistan yaaaaayyyyy LOL
Please post the threads! We need you people to pass :DD
INSHALLAH :D

Reaction score
student 12 iz a fraud and an hacker.....i hope u guyzz wud knw wat hacker and fraudzz means...as ur giving ur icy xams...plz dnt trust student 12 otherwise u guyzz wud fail in ur exams....student 12 iz fake and makes fake ids 2 fail every1....thanks!!!

Reaction score
student 12 iz a fraud and an hacker.....i hope u guyzz wud knw wat hacker and fraudzz means...as ur giving ur icy xams...plz dnt trust student 12 otherwise u guyzz wud fail in ur exams....student 12 iz fake and makes fake ids 2 fail every1....thanks!!!
Who is student12? :s

Reaction score
why are you talking something which is not right ? why would i waste my time and create fake accounts? Its upto people what they want to do.. Don't you have faith in Allah ? think before u do anything. I don't hv any harsh feelings against u.. May Allah Bring you on the Right Path. Thats all i can Pray :)

Reaction score
why are you talking something which is not right ? why would i waste my time and create fake accounts? Its upto people what they want to do.. Don't you have faith in Allah ? think before u do anything. I don't hv any harsh feelings against u.. May Allah Bring you on the Right Path. Thats all i can Pray :)
same here.....btw best of luck for ur exams!!!

Reaction score
Oh....he's not a hacker for sure s tahir :D
I'm worried for your exam tommorow now :/
Anywayz good luck :)

Reaction score
Oh....he's not a hacker for sure s tahir :D
I'm worried for your exam tommorow now :/
Anywayz good luck :)
You gyz are dum. you had no clue what was coming in the exam the whole year, student 12 just narrowed it down. does it realy matter if he is lyin or telling tha truth?????? it realy doesnt matter. what matters is to be compsed before your exams.... have a good one.

Reaction score
It cannot be possible that he has done his exam ! Everyone has it on 9th which is tommorw.. it is in the time table of the cambridge. There was a thread created by him where he was telling wrong info about the paper 1 it had been blocked by the moderator.. it didnt get blocked because he was telling about the paper like going againt the rules.. like your not suppose to talk about the paper after you have done, it was blocked because it was all a lie.. spreading false info. He has been doing this since the AICT practicals. I dont know why hes not telling the truth, i wonder why he wants people to believe him. For the practicals he created a thread that the paper has been changed where as there was only 1 varient of the paper. Please do not trust any of his information. Thanks :)
Ur ryt and plus we dont have bluetooth as an imp topic thus year and i hav done all pastpapers and not even one question about bluetooth .

Reaction score
fynalli over wid Aict p1
it went gud bt sum questions were so dry
like steps involved in master file updation weekly huh :p
and obtaining feedback was easy

Reaction score
fynalli over wid Aict p1
it went gud bt sum questions were so dry
like steps involved in master file updation weekly huh :p
and obtaining feedback was easy
we had to write bout the transacation and master file.....which waz in sequential part or payslips part!!!u can write any steps regarding mew and old master file!!!

Reaction score
we had to write bout the transacation and master file.....which waz in sequential part or payslips part!!!u can write any steps regarding mew and old master file!!!
hmm i noe dude bt i jus wrote sum of it i culdnt remember others
btw wch question u didnt like?

Reaction score
i loved all of dem except da steps of live data i gt confused on dat.....btw for da master file qus....i wrote 1)master file need 2 be processed with transcation file 2)transcation need 2 be in order of master file....3)hours of work will be taken frm transcation file and rate of pay frm master file for calculation 4)den data wud be needed for updating,editin and deleting 5)data is written off and transferred to a new tape called new master file.....iz dat correct did u write da same thing!!!

Reaction score
btw wat did u write for da 4 features to design da form i wrote tick boxes,users requirements,guidelines instructions and tickbox wud reduce errors and easy input entry!!!iz dat ryt!!!