• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applied ICT 9713- May/June 2012 Series

Reaction score
It cannot be possible that he has done his exam ! Everyone has it on 9th which is tommorw.. it is in the time table of the cambridge. There was a thread created by him where he was telling wrong info about the paper 1 it had been blocked by the moderator.. it didnt get blocked because he was telling about the paper like going againt the rules.. like your not suppose to talk about the paper after you have done, it was blocked because it was all a lie.. spreading false info. He has been doing this since the AICT practicals. I dont know why hes not telling the truth, i wonder why he wants people to believe him. For the practicals he created a thread that the paper has been changed where as there was only 1 varient of the paper. Please do not trust any of his information. Thanks :)
Thanks alot man ! I knew i couldnt believe that dumb English either lol

Reaction score
Hi friend. I have a question. I am giving as level exam. If i fail in p1 but get good marks in p2 and p3 then will i get U grade or i cambridge will give me passed certificate?

Reaction score
Hi friend. I have a question. I am giving as level exam. If i fail in p1 but get good marks in p2 and p3 then will i get U grade or i cambridge will give me passed certificate?
that depends on your score and the grade threshold no one can tell you exactly what will happen so just make sure you don't miss any thing

Reaction score
i wonder y is aict exam starting in AM session in jeddah :/ it shuld ve been pm !