• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applied ICT 9713- May/June 2012 Series

Reaction score
Kernel95, the possibility of failing in the exams by using microsoft office 2003 is 30%. However, it might be reduced if the materials are not that difficult.
Moreover, you can actually ask your school to prepare you some spare computer which uses microsoft office 2007 already.

Reaction score
Kernel95, the possibility of failing in the exams by using microsoft office 2003 is 30%. However, it might be reduced if the materials are not that difficult.
Moreover, you can actually ask your school to prepare you some spare computer which uses microsoft office 2007 already.
Haha, you don't know my school :p
And anyways, we have used MS office 2003 this entire year, so changing at this point in time would cause problems since it is hard to find certain things due to a different layout... So the only thing I can possibly do, is cross my fingers.
Thanks for the reply though :)

Reaction score
Guys, does anyone taking A/AS Level exam for Applied ICT 9713 this coming series?
If you do, we can share. If you have doubts, I might help you...
hi, my exam is in a few days and i was wondering if any1 did their exam already, i really need help, if any1 has the 2012 paper plz send it to me!!!

Reaction score
does anyone have the june 2012 paper abd files, please share if u do, or anyone with any info on what the paper is goin to be
please share!!!!!

Reaction score
I'm in the same line with mary123am. The exam is only in a few days. If anyone have done the test, please inform us in this thread.

Reaction score
any guess abt june 2012 (AS) ppr.....havin ma paper on monday at 9 pm!! neeed urgent help!! Plz post da source files if anyone of already did da exam...thanx alot!!

Reaction score
any guess abt june 2012 (AS) ppr.....havin ma paper on monday at 9 pm!! neeed urgent help!! Plz post da source files if anyone of already did da exam...thanx alot!!
heyy, mine is one tuesday, can u plzzzzzz send me the paper and the files aftr ur done with the paper plz?? i would really appreciate it, unfortunately ive been told that urs is on the first examination day so its not really possible to get the paper but focus on access ive heard its definitely there, ohh and plz send me the paper and files wen ur done.

Reaction score
heyy, mine is one tuesday, can u plzzzzzz send me the paper and the files aftr ur done with the paper plz?? i would really appreciate it, unfortunately ive been told that urs is on the first examination day so its not really possible to get the paper but focus on access ive heard its definitely there, ohh and plz send me the paper and files wen ur done.
hey ....please send me the papers after completing yours, even if you dont remember ...you can give an idea as what was asked.... thanks in advance

Reaction score
hey ....please send me the papers after completing yours, even if you dont remember ...you can give an idea as what was asked

Reaction score
can anyone of you ....give a complete answer as to what should we write in the text as asked in past papers like ....write in your words comparing two website rock-ict1 and rock-ict2 .
Did you get any idea or a pre-formated text by your teacher ? please share as soon as possible. I need to exact text what is suggested and whats recommened to write. or take another example asked in other past paper to write in your own words to submit a report to your manager about the Garage

Please it would be appriciated if you can forward the text, even if you dont have ...if you make on your own and pass it on to me (us)... thanks in advance .... all word questions as how to write content on your own ... i need to see the writeup's

Reaction score
So far, none of the supporting files are uploaded yet. But I'll contact my exam officer. Maybe there is.
I would also highly appreciate for those who post the supporting files in advance and maybe could give us some idea on what is asked..;)
The test ill begun in less than 24 hours. It means tomorrow..
Prepare for the best. Keep struggling. Calm yourself down first before attempting the paper.

Reaction score
please do post wht you guys are doing my exam is on 23rd .i need some idea abt exams

Reaction score
Here, in Indonesia, the rumours among the candidates for Applied IT 9713 for the paper 2 exam is about presentation and database. But it might changed because we don't have reliable source. It was just a rumour. Don't rely on this. And, there might be differences also in your country.

Reaction score
Here, in Indonesia, the rumours among the candidates for Applied IT 9713 for the paper 2 exam is about presentation and database. But it might changed because we don't have reliable source. It was just a rumour. Don't rely on this. And, there might be differences also in your country.
actually there is only one variant so it will be the same paper for everyone, so whoever gets the papers frm wherever u are plz share, it doesnt matter
thx!!

Reaction score
But remember, this information should not be on your first priority. This is just a rumour. Keep preparing for the worst condition.

Reaction score
So far, none of the supporting files are uploaded yet. But I'll contact my exam officer. Maybe there is.
I would also highly appreciate for those who post the supporting files in advance and maybe could give us some idea on what is asked..;)
The test ill begun in less than 24 hours. It means tomorrow..
Prepare for the best. Keep struggling. Calm yourself down first before attempting the paper.
please post the type of questions asked ....plz plz plz