• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

APPLIED ICT 2012 AS LEVEL PAPER 2 (THE PAPER HAS BEEN CHANGED)

Reaction score
The paper for apllied ict as level paper 2 has been changed......i gave my practical exam tdai and it included excel,access and powerpoint and dere waz no word....for sum skools it has been changed...the examiners knws dat after da exams we will knw what will be in da paper so dey have changed the paper.....if u wnt to knw wat waz in the paper which has been changed plz inbox me.....!!!

Reaction score
Will you please tell what was on the excel part
in excel dere waz countif,sumif,dated if,time period formula and max however the access part had da most number of marks in da paper it included cross tab report,simple report and in access u need to make a chart!!!so concentrate more on access and dere waz No word....!!!!

Reaction score
i cnt remeber the datedif ....sorry for dat.....but the time period waz the text formuula...and we had to convert into h:m:s(hours:minutes:seconds)

Reaction score
how did the paper change although there is only one variant for the practical