• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone's hearts are in their throat yet?

Reaction score
The results arrive in 6 days now. Who here is having sleepless nights now? This is my first time O level experience and it is very nerve-wrecking. :sick: :(

Reaction score
It is my second experience and first one wasn't so cool i will confess.
I am nervous deep in my heart, but on the above i have overcome my fear of results, if it is good i am gonna party like an animal. :D
if it is not, i have a plan B, i will still reach somewhere in my life. that means somewhere good in my life.

When especially with me, so much has happened in my life that i am beyond the result thing. I am studying like never before ,in refer to my course, From the dump local board, corrupt exams, poor english, i have achieved a lot already. My class mates , if they knew i am in o level system now, will die with jealousy . Haven't God given me everything already. Now at this stage it will be awful of me if i do not trust him for result or the rest of way. So i decide not being nervous, not being awful and not being distrusting, and i happily lend my worries to Allah and depend on prayers.. He will chose the best for me. :)

( that is my feeling.. pro-exam feeling, do not mean against anyone nervous.)

Reaction score
It is my second experience and first one wasn't so cool i will confess.
I am nervous deep in my heart, but on the above i have overcome my fear of results, if it is good i am gonna party like an animal. :D
if it is not, i have a plan B, i will still reach somewhere in my life. that means somewhere good in my life.

When especially with me, so much has happened in my life that i am beyond the result thing. I am studying like never before ,in refer to my course, From the dump local board, corrupt exams, poor english, i have achieved a lot already. My class mates , if they knew i am in o level system now, will die with jealousy . Haven't God given me everything already. Now at this stage it will be awful of me if i do not trust him for result or the rest of way. So i decide not being nervous, not being awful and not being distrusting, and i happily lend my worries to Allah and depend on prayers.. He will chose the best for me. :)

( that is my feeling.. pro-exam feeling, do not mean against anyone nervous.)
exactly what i think well its my first time but i fully depends upon Allah i did hard work and am sure He will reward it :)