• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone who's given ANY exam privately ALONG with regular subjects?

Reaction score
Ok, I'm giving Sociology privately with 5 other subjects through my school. And I'm wondering if I'll get two different Statement of Results? Because If, GOD FORBID, i get a B or C in sociology, i can just hide that certificate in the closet and forget about it. And if that isn't the case, I'll give them through my school and save 6000 rupees as registration fee. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
Ok, I'm giving Sociology privately with 5 other subjects through my school. And I'm wondering if I'll get two different Statement of Results? Because If, GOD FORBID, i get a B or C in sociology, i can just hide that certificate in the closet and forget about it. And if that isn't the case, I'll give them through my school and save 6000 rupees as registration fee. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance :)
u will get 2 statement of entries
and u cant just hide that certificate. When u will go for admission, they will ask about all the subs u have given, privately or from the school. Remember that privately giving exams or giving from the school was only created to save the reputation of their school. For example, a whole batch has got As but the 'nailaik' bache get C or less grades, then the overall result of the school is destroyed, and their reputation falls
U will give Sociology in May/June and u will get the result in mid-August. So if GOD FORBID, u get a b or c, how exactly will u give it from the school. I mean that wud be a retake then, which ADDS to ur fee. And also u will have started A Levels by then, and soon u will find urself in heeps of stress
Also, u cant give an exam from the school and privately simultaneously

Reaction score
S
u will get 2 statement of entries
and u cant just hide that certificate. When u will go for admission, they will ask about all the subs u have given, privately or from the school. Remember that privately giving exams or giving from the school was only created to save the reputation of their school. For example, a whole batch has got As but the 'nailaik' bache get C or less grades, then the overall result of the school is destroyed, and their reputation falls
U will give Sociology in May/June and u will get the result in mid-August. So if GOD FORBID, u get a b or c, how exactly will u give it from the school. I mean that wud be a retake then, which ADDS to ur fee. And also u will have started A Levels by then, and soon u will find urself in heeps of stress
Also, u cant give an exam from the school and privately simultaneously
Retakes? LOL! Actually, our school offers us the opportunity to give exams through it IF our percentage in school exams in above 70, which i do. So the choice of private or regular is mine. And that's what mean when I say I'll gve them through my school........ And if it's not possible to give ''an exam from the school and privately simultaneously'', why would I ''get 2 statement of entries''? Please be clear in your answer cx i'm really confused already! Thanks :)

Reaction score
S

Retakes? LOL! Actually, our school offers us the opportunity to give exams through it IF our percentage in school exams in above 70, which i do. So the choice of private or regular is mine. And that's what mean when I say I'll gve them through my school........ And if it's not possible to give ''an exam from the school and privately simultaneously'', why would I ''get 2 statement of entries''? Please be clear in your answer cx i'm really confused already! Thanks :)
k then plz do clearly state so
yes many schools require students to pass a certain criteria before actually giving the sub
i meant that u cant give the same sub from the school and privately simultaneouslyy
yes u can give exams from both the school and privately, but my advice to u is that do give it from the school. the reason behind this is that when u go for admission, then that place where u are applying acknowledges u as a cadet of that school and they give u greater regard, as compared to those who gave their exams privately.
and plus u cant hide ur result by putting it in a closet and forgetting about it, no matter if the exam is given privately or from the school as the result will come from the British Council and hiding ur result cud land u in trouble if the place where u are applying get to know about it