• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone who dint expect an "A" in A levels but still got it???

Reaction score
I am just confused about my chem grade, I just dint give a good paper! Anyone of you who Had a bad paper but still scored an A?

Reaction score
yes i remember that night where i have sleep 4 at least 3 hours and consequently i have not a good time with the paper the next morning but still manage and i got A* in che n i hope n pray to lord 4 u to have A* in urs subjects

Reaction score
How
yes i remember that night where i have sleep 4 at least 3 hours and consequently i have not a good time with the paper the next morning but still manage and i got A* in che n i hope n pray to lord 4 u to have A* in urs subjects
hOW BAD Was ur paper? I Mean Kitna Bura Hua tha Jo A* Aya?

Reaction score
How
hOW BAD Was ur paper? I Mean Kitna Bura Hua tha Jo A* Aya?
perhaps i have perform well but b ut according to me i was not prepare for that paper and consequently the paper was appropriate 4me but dont worry u will get urs a or a*