• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone taking A' level thinking skills? how was paper 3 ?

Reaction score
Hey, anyone taking A level thinking skills A2? or composite? please comment here. also, how was todays' paper? mne was beyond horrible and i almost left 2 questions whole cuz they were too damn difficult...how were ur papers? were u able to complete the paper at all?

Reaction score
Hey, anyone taking A level thinking skills A2? or composite? please comment here. also, how was todays' paper? mne was beyond horrible and i almost left 2 questions whole cuz they were too damn difficult...how were ur papers? were u able to complete the paper at all?
I dont think i can get an A now. because paper 1 was also bad. wht do u guys think? im planning to not take paper 4 now :/ so that i am not graded at all for TS ( and will take it next year with my other A2 exams )

Reaction score

I started with question 2 directly ... Question 1 went over my head and the paper was too difficult ... i'd get 15 of 50 ... :/

Reaction score
I dont think i can get an A now. because paper 1 was also bad. wht do u guys think? im planning to not take paper 4 now :/ so that i am not graded at all for TS ( and will take it next year with my other A2 exams )
Paper 3 was tooo tough..... do not leave paper 4 as the grading will be done according to the threshold...and the threshold will be quite low for paper 3..... so do not worry.....all the candidates would have found the paper tough.... Just you need to perform well on paper 4....tha's the last chance to save the grade!

Reaction score
how r yu guyx preparin for p4?
dyu knw any website or anythng from where i cud get to read sm sample answrs for the 30 markx part?