• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone know of any good academies?

Reaction score
I need to join in an academy for a one month crash course for NUST entrance test. There are 2 academies I know of in Islamabad...Rahwia and Islamabad Alam...which one's better?

Reaction score
yeah tomorrow's my last exam. All the academies start from 6th June so I'd have to be there at least by 10th. Have you ever registered for an entrance test crash course?

Reaction score
nope.. not yet .. but thinking to ...... cuz FSc is too tough ...... too much to do in less than a month ....

Reaction score
Are academies good enough that they can prepare the Alevels students too :\ :\ ??

What if we get hold of some FSc teachers ? will it do ? or the academy is a must ? :\ Do they tell about any tips etc for the test ? cuz what i heard was that they rush through the topics .... and we as Alevels pupils cant get hold of not all but few topics?

ultraviolet
AdeleintheDeep

or anyone?

Reaction score
Are academies good enough that they can prepare the Alevels students too :\ :\ ??

What if we get hold of some FSc teachers ? will it do ? or the academy is a must ? :\ Do they tell about any tips etc for the test ? cuz what i heard was that they rush through the topics .... and we as Alevels pupils cant get hold of not all but few topics?

ultraviolet
AdeleintheDeep

or anyone?
If you get the Fsc teachers to teach you individually that will be awesome as you'll get extra attention because in academies the classes are very crowded (around 80 students in one class o_O) But for Alevel students I think classes for Fsc are important as the entry tests are totally based on them, so if you cant find teachers who can teach you, you should go for the academies, that's kind of like your only choice even if the teachers do rush through the topics :/

Reaction score

ultraviolet
AdeleintheDeep

or anyone?

which city are u in?

i would suggest go to kips if u can