• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ANYONE ..i need help in english :)

Reaction score
my xm is m/j 2012...n i m not so good in english...is there any volunteer user in here...to check my essays and paragraphs n mark it according to IGCSE.....coz its not possible for me to get it checked by my teacher as the skul is closed for the next 2 months :( anyone can help me?
or anyone of u have suggestions?

Reaction score
I can help if you want, but I'm not sure whether I'll be able to mark it according to IGCSE. I can critique them for you, pointing out mistakes and things like that. Both typos and grammatical/spelling mistakes.

Reaction score
i know some tips abt igcse english. Are u taking english as a second language. if yes, i can help u coz i just finished taking IGCSE in this oct/nov 2011. you must remember that in writing letter ( both friendly and formal letter), you must not put the word "THAT". Instead of using " This is my book", you must use this book is mine. Instead of using "my mother, father, ......", you must substitute this with the mother, father,...of mine. You must also not use the word "your". what u must do is to put varieties of punctuation :) ; -.......) , stuffs like that.
For the essay part, if it's arguementative format, the first paragraph must be introduction ( sth u must get from the title, expand the idea from the title) and state ur choice. Then, the second paragraph must be like this: why u disagree the idea. The third paragraph must be like this: why u agree the idea. The last paragraph must be the conclusion. in one of the conc: sentence, you must include ( the advantages of using this outweighed the disadvantages).