• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ANYONE HERE TAKING BUSINESS STUDIES?

Reaction score
hey... i am doing it tmrw
which variant are you? im doing it friday
can u tell me how did it go when ur done??
also
when theyre comparing between 2 different things like newspapers and leaflets for the e question, what should the format of my answer be?

Reaction score
which variant are you? im doing it friday
can u tell me how did it go when ur done??
also
when theyre comparing between 2 different things like newspapers and leaflets for the e question, what should the format of my answer be?
How did your paper go? Mine is about to come in a day or two..

Reaction score
Did you'll give both the papers-12 & 22?? Was it easy/difficult? What was asked? Please share some information...:sneaky:
I am taking 11 and 21, sorry. 11 was fairly easy, I am waiting for paper 21 in like 3 days but I am still struggling. Can you help me with how to solve paper2?

Reaction score
I am taking 11 and 21, sorry. 11 was fairly easy, I am waiting for paper 21 in like 3 days but I am still struggling. Can you help me with how to solve paper2?
What were the major questions in your paper 1?
I don't really know where good notes are available..but I think learning the definitions and solving past papers helps..

Reaction score
What were the major questions in your paper 1?
I don't really know where good notes are available..but I think learning the definitions and solving past papers helps..
My teachers always says that practicing past paper questions is essential. Make sure that you have done enough papers as questions are formulated in the same way every year and they even often repeat themselves.
My advice is to manage your time properly, I 've calculated, and you should aim at spending approximately 20 minutes on each section (a-e), this would allow you to have enough time to re-read your work.

Reaction score
My teachers always says that practicing past paper questions is essential. Make sure that you have done enough papers as questions are formulated in the same way every year and they even often repeat themselves.
My advice is to manage your time properly, I 've calculated, and you should aim at spending approximately 20 minutes on each section (a-e), this would allow you to have enough time to re-read your work.
I have not seen one repeated question in P2... even if its repeated, you cant say the same thing twice and youll have different advantages due to the case.

Reaction score
I have not seen one repeated question in P2... even if its repeated, you cant say the same thing twice and youll have different advantages due to the case.
Obviously in paper 2 the passage will change every year, but in paper 1 the questions do repeat themselves. In paper 2 the way you have to answer the questions are always the same; for example when they ask you to give different methods and chose the best one, in the conclusion you must always talk about why the ones you are not choosing are not appropriate as compared to the selected option.

Reaction score
Obviously in paper 2 the passage will change every year, but in paper 1 the questions do repeat themselves. In paper 2 the way you have to answer the questions are always the same; for example when they ask you to give different methods and chose the best one, in the conclusion you must always talk about why the ones you are not choosing are not appropriate as compared to the selected option.
Oh yes sorry. P1 is repeat-able, yes, I was talking about P2 as I have that tomorrow. Youre sitting for p12 and p22?
How do you say the other ones are not appropriate in the conclusion? I never know what to say. Do you repeat what you said above in other words or do you write new disadvantages?

Reaction score
Oh yes sorry. P1 is repeat-able, yes, I was talking about P2 as I have that tomorrow. Youre sitting for p12 and p22?
How do you say the other ones are not appropriate in the conclusion? I never know what to say. Do you repeat what you said above in other words or do you write new disadvantages?
I have the same question

Reaction score
I have the same question
For example if you are asked to give three methods of promotion and then to recommend the best one in the form:
Method 1:
Method 2:
Method 3:
Recommendation:
You explain the different methods and apply it the context. (The application is very important, remember to do it for every question in paper 2). In the recommendation you say which one you chose, why you chose it and you have to mention why the other 2 are not the most appropriate. For example you could chose using news paper advertisement instead of advertising on television because advertising on television is a lot more expensive and the business might already have cashflow problems.

Hope that helped :) and yes I'm sitting for p12 and p22. Paper 1 is on Wednesday and paper 2 is next Monday. What variant are you guys sitting for?

Reaction score
For example if you are asked to give three methods of promotion and then to recommend the best one in the form:
Method 1:
Method 2:
Method 3:
Recommendation:
You explain the different methods and apply it the context. (The application is very important, remember to do it for every question in paper 2). In the recommendation you say which one you chose, why you chose it and you have to mention why the other 2 are not the most appropriate. For example you could chose using news paper advertisement instead of advertising on television because advertising on television is a lot more expensive and the business might already have cashflow problems.

Hope that helped :) and yes I'm sitting for p12 and p22. Paper 1 is on Wednesday and paper 2 is next Monday. What variant are you guys sitting for?
I am sitting for p11 and p21, p11 was 23/10 and p2 is tomorrow.
So I should mention new things related to the case in the recommendation correct?
thanks btw :D

Reaction score
Also does anyone have a booklet which contains only the definitions for business?