• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone going into IBA?

Reaction score
Does anyone know how and from where to prepare for the BBA admission test? And what is the difficulty level of the admission test?

Difficulty level is that of SAT I, the past papers for these test are available, it's best you prepare it just like you prepare for SAT

Reaction score
Did you guys heard about IBA's collaboration with ICAP?
After doing BSc Accounting and Finance, you get exemption from 4 modules while doing CA

How much time does it normally takes to do 4 modules? I'm trying to figure out how much more time/papers do I have to give to complete my CA after doing BS ACF from IBA

Reaction score
I'll apply next year, I'm the brand ambassador for IBA Coronation so I know the admission details :)

My Olevel result is 1a* 3A 4 B.(A* in math, a in acc and business) and i am giving 3 a levels subjects (maths, accounts, econ). I have a pretty good profile when it comes to extra curricular activities, do you think if I do well in entry test, my chances are good to get into IBA considering the competition.

Reaction score
My Olevel result is 1a* 3A 4 B.(A* in math, a in acc and business) and i am giving 3 a levels subjects (maths, accounts, econ). I have a pretty good profile when it comes to extra curricular activities, do you think if I do well in entry test, my chances are good to get into IBA considering the competition.

You've very strong profile, but it also depends upon your AS grades.

Reaction score
How much time does it normally takes to do 4 modules? I'm trying to figure out how much more time/papers do I have to give to complete my CA after doing BS ACF from IBA

you just have to give 2 more modules after doing Accounting and Finance degree from IBA. It normally depends if you pass at first attempt or not.

Reaction score
Guys i have 3 A's 5 B's in o-level and 3 A's 1 C in AS so what are my chances? I am worried because i got rejected from LUMS and i fear that the same thing will happen to me with IBA.

Reaction score
Guys can we apply in BBA and BS (Economics and maths) in IBA..So we have to fill the same form or have the choice to fill separate forms..?

Reaction score
Guys can we apply in BBA and BS (Economics and maths) in IBA..So we have to fill the same form or have the choice to fill separate forms..?

depends....dont know exactly... i only saw BBA ..... and some other fields underneath :p ....lets wait for some one else to answer

:)

Reaction score
What I'll be able to do in my future if I study BS(Economics and Maths) from IBA.? :p
Means exactly what field we go into by studying in this.

Reaction score
Guys i have 3 A's 5 B's in o-level and 3 A's 1 C in AS so what are my chances? I am worried because i got rejected from LUMS and i fear that the same thing will happen to me with IBA.
so people what are my chances?

Reaction score
Whats about if we Do BSC (Acc and finance ) from LUMS or other UNI still get exemption of A-D module