• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone done History IGCSE paper 1 ?!?!?!

Reaction score
Mein Kampf could have a sub point, but not that important to the question. More or less , you should asses each of Hitler's foreign policy moves and decide whether it was a gamble, a smart move or a bit of both. It helps to illustrate your point through examples. Lets take the remilitarization of the rhineland, it was a smart move because the League and the major powers were distracted by the Abyssinia crisis, but it was a gamble since it wasn't certain that they wouldn't attack him. He had even told them to retreat if the faced any british or french resistance.
Yeap I did that I described the Anschluss , The Sudetenland and how he gambled and kept on breaking his promises , I described the Rhineland remilitirisation as a bold move because of the army he had at that time , I compared them with his foreign policy aims too if I remember