• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone doing biology paper 6 tommorow ? :)

Reaction score
I need some tips on the paper. :eek:

i dont think there are any "tips" for paper 6. but
remember the variables that need to be controlled , the dependant end the independant variables.
for magnification make sure u write the formula properly. Dont forget to convert the data into SI units. If they ask to draw a larger diagram, the differnce shud be visible between the one u made and the one which is given to u.
u shuld know how to state the differences and the similarities of differnt plants and species or whatever has been given to u. U need to look at the diagram properly. Even the slightest differnce u see, or the slightest similarity u see, Dont hesitate to write down. Students usually dont because sometimes they think that "this cannot be a similarity/difference.
While doing past papers, the questions of 3 or 4 marks, i.e. the longer ones. after doing it do look at the mark scheme and try to remember the important points they give there. It sometimes happen that the same question is asked in a different way for the same kind of question. Just to confuse u.
Regarding graphs.: Dont forget to label the axis, and the scal shuld be best as possible. It shuld take more than half of the graph otherwise u lose marks. When asked to describe the graph quote differnt values from the graph and then conclude ur answer. General Labelling of the diagrams when asked to. u shuld know.

Rabbi assir wala tuassir. Rabbi tamim bil khair.