• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anybody from Egypt? i have an urgent question

Reaction score
does anyone know which igcse subjects are unaccepted by egyptian universties???
plz i need an answer :?
thnx in advance :)

Reaction score
i'll tell you some..not sure about all
english
math
biology
chemistry
physics
arabic
french
accounting
economics
business studies
art & design
IT or ICT

Reaction score
thank u both :)

but what abt other subjects like sociology, religious studies, child development, global perspectives, development studies and environmental management??? :?

Reaction score
I've searched through Cambridge recognition , a couple of days ago , it said that Egyptian Local Universities ( Cairo University as an example ) require 8 IGCSE Subjects , and 1 A-Level , However I've heard from some parents when I was taking my Exams that they require 4 A Levels. As for the subject names . . . If you are in Egypt , you could try to contact the " Tansee2 " , if not try going to the Embassy and asking them for the requirements.

Reaction score
Hey Guys , All IGCSE Subjects, O.Levels , are Accepted by Any Egyptian University BUT U Must Take Bio , Chm , Phys , Math and English and u are free to choose the other 3 whatever they were

Reaction score
LoayTYS said:
I asked the Egyptian Embassy in Kuwait

The Egyptian Embassy might be inaccurate about that , the best thing to do is to ask the University itself...¬¬ Don't ask how.

Pierre Samy said:
for shrt go to the guc and auc sites and see the subject selection

Most parents prefer Local Universities on American and German Universities, AUC and GUC will probably accept anything.