• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anybody did his ICT exam p-22? It was easy or difficult? i nees quick replay please :)

Reaction score
Hey may i ask another question? How would you know if the paper you will be given on your exam is going to be p22 or anything else?

Reaction score
Can you reply tomorrow if it is easy or difficult i will appreciate it :)
It was really simple, had to create 1 report, a table in a word document, also created a query and inserted it as a table into word. There was also a bar chart in a powerpoint presentation. The powerpoint presentation had 6 slides and they had to be printed on one page. I have 32 tomorrow.
Just remember to do the past papers! and use the markscheme so that you know what your getting marks at.
Also, I did Paper 22 so yours might be a bit different if your doing another variant.(eg, paper 23, 24...)

Reaction score
It was really simple, had to create 1 report, a table in a word document, also created a query and inserted it as a table into word. There was also a bar chart in a powerpoint presentation. The powerpoint presentation had 6 slides and they had to be printed on one page. I have 32 tomorrow.
Just remember to do the past papers! and use the markscheme so that you know what your getting marks at.
Also, I did Paper 22 so yours might be a bit different if your doing another variant.(eg, paper 23, 24...)
IT have only 2 variants 21 and 22 , mine is 22 and how was paper 32 And thank you :D

Reaction score
the exam was really simple !! i did it yesterday !!u had to create 1 report , had an extract which was to be imported to word docuement, in the presentation there were 6 slides in which u had to insert call outs ! in the emil part u had to create a folder ,add a contact, compose an email and attach the word document to it!!1
guyzz i am telling u there's no worth worrying about it cause it was really simple and easy !!! :) :) :)

Reaction score
i need a quick replay please:)
the exam was really simple !! i did it yesterday !!u had to create 1 report , had an extract which was to be imported to word docuement, in the presentation there were 6 slides in which u had to insert call outs ! in the emil part u had to create a folder ,add a contact, compose an email and attach the word document to it!!1
guyzz i am telling u there's no worth worrying about it cause it was really simple and easy !!! :) :) :)

Reaction score
guyzz i am telling u there's no worth worrying about it cause it was really simpled easy !!! :) :) :)
can u tell me a past paper that is similar to this one?

Reaction score
how was paper 32?!