• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anybody appearing for CIE exams privately this Oct/Nov 2012?

Reaction score
Hi
I have to give Islamic Studies A level in oct/ nov 2012. I printed the registration form to fill it but where they asked about the city, they said that those from karachi should register online at british council.org.pk. I visited the site, but there is nothing like online registration. Does any body know of anything about this?

Reaction score
Urgent help needed

my PASSPORT has the "Muhammad" and my O levels certificates and other academic records have the name "Muhammad Bin Anis".

I want to pursue wiith "Muhammad Bin Anis",
the caption of the online registration form says like this : 'enter the full name according to your Passport'
what to do ?

Reaction score
Urgent help needed

my PASSPORT has the "Muhammad" and my O levels certificates and other academic records have the name "Muhammad Bin Anis".

I want to pursue wiith "Muhammad Bin Anis",
the caption of the online registration form says like this : 'enter the full name according to your Passport'
what to do ?
Perhaps get your passport modified......

Reaction score
I would not recommend that, the British council may create problems later on!

It is best to go for change of certificate, even if you have to go for late fee in O level registration, late payment is around september!

Reaction score
I would not recommend that, the British council may create problems later on!

It is best to go for change of certificate, even if you have to go for late fee in O level registration, late payment is around september!

They are charging 13k something for the very last deadline

Reaction score
If you can get your passport modified till then, then that money won't be called wasted i guess, keeping in mind the troubles you may have later!

I called the british council, the lady said that i should continue writing as MUHAMMAD BIN ANIS
They would change it to my passport name if its not acceptable