• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Any Type of Doubts in ENg Phy Chem Bio or Math....Ask me here!!!

Reaction score
SOMETHING FROM ME.. :)
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Attachments

• Chemisty IGCSE updated till Syllabus.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 12
  • chemnotes (1).pdf
    575.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IGCSE_Chemistry_Notes.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 8
  • Moles.pdf
    221.5 KB · Views: 10
Reaction score
yup finally!!! now m just goin through the type of essay topics these ppl r giving in MJ12.... n Holy Mother OF God!! pls change yr super-disgusting dp!!! :sick: its sick! :sick:

Era

Reaction score
I have got some doubts! i hope someone would help me out!
i asked my teacher that why do we NEED ac current in transformers! She said AC is must because current in ac changes direction so thus it will change the magnetic field! but my question is that WHY do we need to change the magnetic field?
and why the coil should be insulated?
What helps transformers change its voltage?

Reaction score
I have got some doubts! i hope someone would help me out!
i asked my teacher that why do we NEED ac current in transformers! She said AC is must because current in ac changes direction so thus it will change the magnetic field! but my question is that WHY do we need to change the magnetic field?
and why the coil should be insulated?
What helps transformers change its voltage?
The coil is insulated so that eddy currents dont heat up the transformer causing it to increase the resistance of the conducting wire.....
Ac is need as DC would provide a magnetic field only in one direction.....Like for instance Mutual Induction.....It would be like pushing a magnet super fast though a coil so only once current is produced...
If AC was used....the magnetic field would vary say (50) times a sec....creating 50 pulses of current which cause a magnetic field a sec....... When magnetic fields of the primary and the secondary coil cut each other 50 times a sec.....current is produced which would not be possible with DC