• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Any tips on getting A* In CIE O Level Chemistry?

Reaction score
Hi, I'm sitting for the o level exam this year may/june. In my tenth grade first term I have failed in Chemistry, and in Class 9 I got C. I don't really find chemistry hard, but still I don't know why I do so bad -__

So any tips on how to get A* ? Like in which areas I have to focus more and all that?

Hoping to get replies from someone who got A* in Chemistry.

Reaction score
Hi, I'm sitting for the o level exam this year may/june. In my tenth grade first term I have failed in Chemistry, and in Class 9 I got C. I don't really find chemistry hard, but still I don't know why I do so bad -__

So any tips on how to get A* ? Like in which areas I have to focus more and all that?

Hoping to get replies from someone who got A* in Chemistry.
i guess u have to find out where in chemistry u lack behind and try to pratice more questions on that topic!
the best way to get and A* in any subject is to strengthen your basics.....wish u all the best

Reaction score
^ agreed and along with it try solving past papers and also read examiner reports.

Reaction score
Make Sleeping your enemy ( sleep enough though) and always make yourself busy by studying only Good luck
this is an experienced advice
btw Get off the internet its a waste of time ;)

Reaction score
that is so tough -__- i procrastinate a lot, people says i got brain, but i dont use it and its true :p , i feel like there will be times when i really have to study, like in university :p, but now it's just a waste of time xD

Reaction score
that is so tough -__- i procrastinate a lot, people says i got brain, but i dont use it and its true :p , i feel like there will be times when i really have to study, like in university :p, but now it's just a waste of time xD
Having good brains and not using them is not good specially as there are so many ppl out there using their very brilliant brains too. I'd say try to be more serious, focus and find out what common mistakes you make. Remember that good universities will only take you if they find that you have potential and your grades would reflect that.

Reaction score
Im try
Having good brains and not using them is not good specially as there are so many ppl out there using their very brilliant brains too. I'd say try to be more serious, focus and find out what common mistakes you make. Remember that good universities will only take you if they find that you have potential and your grades would reflect that.
ing to be more focused :D inshallaaaah ill do good ;d