• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ANy one having centre in Qasr-e-Noor New airport Cantt ?

Reaction score
If you have your center in qasrenoor new airport lahore cantt so reply here or PM me....I will be there on the 18th and 23rd for private biology papers ...maybe we xpf folks can hold a meetup....rest of my ppapers are in UCL
lol (this is totally irrelevant but a mouse just darted beneath my table.....wish me luck with the mouse) :D

Reaction score
dunno yet...doing first paper....PM me and connect with me on facebook
We can meet up

Reaction score
Thats a bad idea guys!

First , meeting in the hall is impossible. You shouldn't speak in the hall or your statement of entry is snatched.

Secondly ,you might be thinking that this specific person is like this and like that. If their not what you thought then you will feel embarassed.

Thirdly , what will you do even if you do meet each other. A little 'hi' or 'hey' and then move on?

My advice , use XPF as a portal and leave all your friends here behind when you leave XPF.

Reaction score
all my exams r there too. i don't specifically remember the hall no. but it is usually one one of the two at the last
iam from DPS and hence the dress (i don't wear unfiform anymoew coz there's no resttriction)

Reaction score
multixamza01 said:
Thats a bad idea guys!

First , meeting in the hall is impossible. You shouldn't speak in the hall or your statement of entry is snatched.

Secondly ,you might be thinking that this specific person is like this and like that. If their not what you thought then you will feel embarassed.

Thirdly , what will you do even if you do meet each other. A little 'hi' or 'hey' and then move on?

My advice , use XPF as a portal and leave all your friends here behind when you leave XPF.

Totally correct mate...I AGREE