• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Any interesting anime that you know or like?

Reaction score
I like to watch anime in my passtime and also during study, and lately I have been studying a lot, and have been running out of anime. Any suggestions? I dont like violent ones like Naruto and Bleach, but like ones that have romance, parodies, comedy, etc.

For example, I have watched Clannad and Clannad after story, and cried (literally, I cried) alot. I also watched ef - a tale of melodies and ef - a tale of memories, which i have found to be nice.

Reaction score
Ive watched this anime called kodomo no omocha.....its comedy/romance...really sweet :) I luv mangas/animes too! :D

Reaction score
you dont like Naruto or bleach ? o_o
ah well i suppose we all have our own tastes - i usually like violent animes XD
but if you're looking for comedy-light animes you should definitely try these:
ano hana
skip beat
squid girl
kill me baby
polar bear cafe
I would especially recommend kill me baby -you should definitely look it up (y)

Reaction score
I have found a new anime!! Amagami ss and amagami ss plus, comedy romance anime... Liked it a lot! Watched 37 episodes in a week! I recommend everyone that likes romance to watch those!

Reaction score
you dont like Naruto or bleach ? o_o
ah well i suppose we all have our own tastes - i usually like violent animes XD
but if you're looking for comedy-light animes you should definitely try these:
ano hana
skip beat
squid girl
kill me baby
polar bear cafe
I would especially recommend kill me baby -you should definitely look it up (y)

It may seem quite, errrr..., "strange", as I'm a dude, and I like romantic stuff, and not violence, but actually I don't like the real life romance seen in movies and such... I feel that they are too shallow (and are all about the you know what...). In anime you could be in the shoes of the main character and feel what he is feeling and cry when he cries, and laugh when he laughs. Maybe because anime had an impact on me since I was a kid...

But hey! How come a girl would like violence?? All girls I know watch the Turkish Arabic-dubbed romance series and such.

Reaction score
Guess it's my time to shine :D

Angel Beats: Similar to clannad in a manner that the comedy is great and one can't help but get emotional. Personally, i found it better than Clannad :D

Full Metal Panic: The romance is okay but you won't find better comedy in ANY other anime :D

Kaichou wa maid sama: Another cool comedy/romance anime i thought was pretty good. Might fall into my top 15 list :D

Special A: A copy of kaichou wa maid sama to a great extent but worth the time :D

School Rumble: Probably the best one you'd find of this category. Loved every moment of it :D

Toradora: The most popular romance comedy ever made. I can't believe no one has mentioned it yet :p

Seitokai no ichizon: Damn funny! :D

I can go on forever so mind giving me some hints on how i should shorten the list :p

Reaction score
35. Vampire Knight (1 and 2)
34. H2O: Footprints In The Sand *
33. Blood+
32. Eureka Seven
31. IS: Infinite Stratos *
30. Guilty Crown
29. Dragon Ball Series
30. Gunslinger Girl
29. The Penguins Of Madagascar
28. Full Metal Panic!*
27. Clannad*
26. Special A*
25. Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid *
24. Clannad After Story *
23. Yu-Gi-Oh GX
22. Yu-Gi-Oh
21. Ookami-san
20. Ouran High School Host Club *
19. Naruto
18. Bleach
17. Fairy Tail
16. Mirai Nikki
15. The World God Only Knows (1 and 2) *
14. Full Metal Alchemist
13. Naruto Shippuden

And now, presenting the awesome-est aNiMeS:

12. Sword Art Online *
11. School Rumble *
10. Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu
9. School Rumble 2nd Term *
8. One Piece
7. The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya *
6. Angel Beats
5. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya *
4. Ao No Exorcist
3. Toradora *
2. Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

1. DEATH NOTE* + CODE GEASS!
(Sorry guys but these two HAVE to be on top)

(*) Animes that fall into the category you're looking for :p
It's my list of the top 35 that i posted in some other thread before :p

Reaction score
It may seem quite, errrr..., "strange", as I'm a dude, and I like romantic stuff, and not violence, but actually I don't like the real life romance seen in movies and such... I feel that they are too shallow (and are all about the you know what...). In anime you could be in the shoes of the main character and feel what he is feeling and cry when he cries, and laugh when he laughs. Maybe because anime had an impact on me since I was a kid..

But hey! How come a girl would like violence?? All girls I know watch the Turkish Arabic-dubbed romance series and such.

I don't like real life romances either ,true they are VERY shallow indeed and oh- so-predictable .Anime mush is kinda tolerable lol xD

I love violent animes! The hack and slash action scenes with blood spilling and the psychotic strategies of sadistic anime characters gets me all excited >:D .
I used to watch anime when i was a kid too but I started out with Yu-Gi-Oh and the sort lol
How did anime have an impact on you since you were a kid ?

Reaction score
I don't like real life romances either ,true they are VERY shallow indeed and oh- so-predictable .Anime mush is kinda tolerable lol xD

I love violent animes! The hack and slash action scenes with blood spilling and the psychotic strategies of sadistic anime characters gets me all excited >:D .
I used to watch anime when i was a kid too but I started out with Yu-Gi-Oh and the sort lol
How did anime have an impact on you since you were a kid ?

I still try to figure that out, but I guess, the real impact on was not until recently, 1.5 years ago, the first romance anime that I downloaded and watched, called kimikiss pure rouge. I started remembering the time I used to watch digimon and pokemon... It looked like real life to me when I was a kid.

But now I enjoy anime even more and I'm also willing to learn Japanese, and even thinking seriously about getting my bachelors degree and starting my carrier and life there. It may seem out of reach, and a dream, but it is something that I'm willing to do, a goal according to me.

Reaction score
I still try to figure that out, but I guess, the real impact on was not until recently, 1.5 years ago, the first romance anime that I downloaded and watched, called kimikiss pure rouge. I started remembering the time I used to watch digimon and pokemon... It looked like real life to me when I was a kid.

But now I enjoy anime even more and I'm also willing to learn Japanese, and even thinking seriously about getting my bachelors degree and starting my carrier and life there. It may seem out of reach, and a dream, but it is something that I'm willing to do, a goal according to me.

I've learnt hiragana and katakana myself ,but to actually live there,.....that would be awesome :O good luck on your dream (y)!!

Reaction score

Which ones have you watched already?