• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

any info about extra subjects??!!

Reaction score
hey!i hope everybody's paper went well...
i need some help in choosing extra subjects to appear for in nov11......my decision is combined sciences(5129) and economics......
i want subjects that are easy and do not require a lot of studying,.
do tell me if u guys have experience of any subject!thanx

Reaction score
I agree, im also thinking abt giving some xtra subjects. Can any plz tell the most easy subject? Which like mentioned above, doesn't require much studying :)

Reaction score
Combined sciences and Economics require a lot of studying.

If you want an easier subject, go for these,
-Sociology
-Commerce
-Statistics
-Environmental Management

Reaction score
killer22 said:
@rafae: do those subjects require tuition?

Commerce is: self study possible
Statistics is: possible to self study, may require a bit of guidance.
Sociology: can be easily studied by yourself
Environmental Management: you may require a bit of guidance, unless your really good at like geography.

Reaction score
My plan is to take Sociology and Statistics this Oct/ Nov 2011 session. Can somebody tell me if it is possible me to fit Commerce also with this. (I am already a student of Bussines Studies and Economics)

Reaction score
perfect1 said:
My plan is to take Sociology and Statistics this Oct/ Nov 2011 session. Can somebody tell me if it is possible me to fit Commerce also with this. (I am already a student of Bussines Studies and Economics)

Yeah man, it is possible.
I am going to give 3 more subjects this summer even though I'll be in A-levels.
Most probably going to give Sociology and Statistics amongst them 3.

Reaction score
i didn't take tuitions for eco or bs. I am doing it on my own, its not so hard just requires understanding. People usually find it dry but for me its interesting