• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Any Indian Students?

Reaction score
I know people who plan on doing IB after IGCSEs and others who will do A-levels
and as for Uni..all are planning on going to International ones...no state boards

Reaction score
I know people who plan on doing IB after IGCSEs and others who will do A-levels
and as for Uni..all are planning on going to International ones...no state boards
ok so can u tell me that if i do a-levels after my igcse, does it give me any credit in the us?

Reaction score
I think some US unis will give a year's credit as result..am not sure..will check and let you know

Reaction score
it depends on what u plan to study !!

if u plan to go abroad then IGSCE/ ALEVELS is best but if u plannin to continue it in INDIA. i suggest u go for the national or state board

Reaction score
it depends on what u plan to study !!

if u plan to go abroad then IGSCE/ ALEVELS is best but if u plannin to continue it in INDIA. i suggest u go for the national or state board
exactly...

main prblem of switching from igcse to state board is that the syllabus changes..more of rattoficaton and no use of calc..

Reaction score
that too + marathi:rolleyes:
also the fact what they study is what we have already studied:cool:

Reaction score
its general knowledge, kiddo... i like to keep my options open, so i have a general idea of whats happening in most of the countries.

Reaction score
its general knowledge, kiddo... i like to keep my options open, so i have a general idea of whats happening in most of the countries.
so what is happening in bulgaria and romania france and italy these days??? tell me their foreign policies and some top ranked uni.'s present there :p :D :D:LOL: lol

Reaction score
so what is happening in bulgaria and romania france and italy these days??? tell me their foreign policies and some top ranked uni.'s present there :p :D :D:LOL: lol

L̶̲̅o̶̲̥̅̊L̶̲̅ .... Too bad for u τђaτ they don't include in my list of "most of the countries" :p