• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

any idea

Which one do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
which one is the best for education
)self study or public study and have a reason for yo choice ???
Have an opinion in mind ...

Reaction score
Self study

It has always payed me off..being a private student mostly I don't rely on teachers
Self study even saves tons of ur time
U become independent and even punctual once u realise how much advantages it gives to ur study pattern

Best part is...u become absorbed in ur subjects and ur concepts become strong.if and only if u studied with vigour

Reaction score
For me self study always works. Making ur own notes, setting ur timetables, following ur confidential plans :p and making ur friends n teachers amazed with ur final results. Thats all about self study but u should be punctual in ur school/college so u don't need to run before ur friends and teachers for taking notes and understanding something. It teaches u to be organized and independent and plan ur study and revision plans without being bound to anyone/anything. on the other hand, u need to plan ur work according to ur friends and also u may be distracted by ur friends frequently by awkward questions and comments.