• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Any Help in Mechanics 1????????

Reaction score
I am doing M1 CIE tomorrow and I have another paper. Are 10 past year papers enough to get me ready or an A for M1? The paper is out of 50 and on average, I lose 5 marks or spend a lot of time thinking on certain questions. (An A varies for 37 - 44 out of 50) I was wondering if I should stop with the papers and review the ones I have done because they all seem fairly similar..?

I've also got another paper tomorrow, Economics MCQ and I wanted to do some more of that maybe at 6 or 7pm.

What do you think?.. I don't want to decide because I might be biased and choose the subject I prefer more and abandon the other.

Reaction score
I am doing M1 CIE tomorrow and I have another paper. Are 10 past year papers enough to get me ready or an A for M1? The paper is out of 50 and on average, I lose 5 marks or spend a lot of time thinking on certain questions. (An A varies for 37 - 44 out of 50) I was wondering if I should stop with the papers and review the ones I have done because they all seem fairly similar..?

I've also got another paper tomorrow, Economics MCQ and I wanted to do some more of that maybe at 6 or 7pm.

What do you think?.. I don't want to decide because I might be biased and choose the subject I prefer more and abandon the other.
Just revise what you have done until now ! Have a look on the solutions of the past papers !

That's what Im doing :)

Reaction score
Just revise what you have done until now ! Have a look on the solutions of the past papers !

That's what Im doing :)

Can you please post any notes for work, energy and power. I am having trouble in that chapter. :(

Reaction score
Hey can u clarify that 'a-v-s' integration/differentiation rule in the kinematics questions. Like for instance, to get velocity you integrate it with the value of acceleration I think.....I'm really confused.....Could use some help.....Also does anyone have any idea about how many significant figs you're usually supposed to give an answer in?

Reaction score
Sorry for being lateeeeeeee this is the answer If you have any question askkkkkkkk....

Attachments

• MOHASMMMMMMED.jpg
    MOHASMMMMMMED.jpg
    726.9 KB · Views: 29
Reaction score

Every Paper have minimum one new Idea, But solving 10 papers Is not bad..
If You have time I hope to finish all 2010,2011,2012 As minimum

Reaction score
Hey can u clarify that 'a-v-s' integration/differentiation rule in the kinematics questions. Like for instance, to get velocity you integrate it with the value of acceleration I think.....I'm really confused.....Could use some help.....Also does anyone have any idea about how many significant figs you're usually supposed to give an answer in?
To get displacement integral of velocity.
To get acceleration derivate of velocity.
To get velocity, derivate of displacement or integral of acceleration.