• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Any Harry Potter fans here!?

Reaction score
You are asking this in the wrong time, I just finished 6 hours of physics studying, really wanna ace it tomorrow. Anyways, yeah, Harry Potter for the win!

Reaction score
OMG LUCKYY, we didn't get a topic about quidditch. ;__________; Was this English second language? If so, what variant??

Reaction score
im a HP fan :D how many times have you guys read the books? :cool: and which was your favorite? i liked the Deathly hallows best :D

Reaction score
Always a Potterhead :D I was hoping something 'related to harry potter would turn outcomes our ICT exam as it usually does, but nothing did :/

Reaction score
SO COOL! :eek: That must have been a breath of fresh air for you guys! Draco is mine <3 ;)

Reaction score
I read the books about seven times! I even attended the midnight premieres for both parts of the Deathly Hallows :'] My favorite book is Order of the Phoenix and my favorite movie is Goblet of Fire. Sirius Black is my favorite character and will always be :'D <3