• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

......AND THE DARK KNIGHT HAS RISEN!!!!

Reaction score
Where I live it wouldn't come on the big screen before 3 months.......I might get it faster on the black market LOL :p:D.....The Avengers was released more than 3 months ago, and it didn't hit our Cineplexes yet....whereas Battleships did. :D

Reaction score
tumblr_m7fxasQhKE1qj0f7vo1_500.jpg

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
And it has broken many box-office records.
"The Dark Knight Rises debuts with $249 MILLION, biggest 2D opening of all time."
More to come, IA.

Reaction score
Just saw The Dark Knight Rises! :D
A lot of mixed feelings going on inside.... got emotional near the end :cry:...not afraid to admit though :p
mere words c'nt describe the greatness of the movie, but i will say this much its AWESOME!! (y)(y)(y) :D
a must see for everyone :)
..the movie jst gives me more reason to support The Dark Knight!!

Reaction score
SPOILER ALERT!!! SPOILER ALERT!! SPOILER ALERT!!!
READ THE FOLLOWING AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

captain obvious.jpeg BE WARNED!!! THIS IS A REAL SPOILER !!! THERE IS A CHARACTER NAMED ROBIN IN THE DARK KNIGHT RISES.

Reaction score
i wanna watch it soo bad!!!!!:cry: where can i download the movie from??
Even if you find a good site to download from you won't find a very good print; like me.
Plus i got mine from my cousin, who downloaded it from a website, so i can't give you the web address yet; i'll try to find it out though. Very sorry for not being any help here. :(

Reaction score
Even if you find a good site to download from you won't find a very good print; like me.
Plus i got mine from my cousin, who downloaded it from a website, so i can't give you the web address yet; i'll try to find it out though. Very sorry for not being any help here. :(
its okay...:)