• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

America, Europe, Canada or Australia???

Reaction score
Heyy guyss...

I just wanted to know your perspectives that which one of these countries is better overall...

Plus you guys and share the unis which gives scholarships...But remember i want to be an engineer...Neverthless you can share something other than that...maybe it'll help someone else :) (why did i choose this colour? Cz i m lovin' it) :p

Thanks in advance...

Reaction score
Heyy guyss...

I just wanted to know your perspectives that which one of these countries is better overall...

Plus you guys and share the unis which gives scholarships...But remember i want to be an engineer...Neverthless you can share something other than that...maybe it'll help someone else :) (why did i choose this colour? Cz i m lovin' it) :p

Thanks in advance...

U still going for Electrical engineering?

Reaction score
For scholarships, Europe isn't as generous, USA is way better. USA gives both scholarships and financial aid. Plus USA is more like Arab/Asian cultures they're so kind. So you'd feel like home there right away. Unlike in Europe, people are just >..< Too cold for anyone's life. Even their best jokes are boring as'fish. But then again, education in UK is better, especially for Engineering I suppose. You finish in four years where as in the US it can take upto six years?

When choosing a University, look at many things >.> Ranking of course matters of course but student satisfaction is just as important(Also on the website Lola showed), there's also the size of Uni, like I prefer going to a small Uni than a huge Uni, where I can know everyone. And I also prefer going to a Uni in the outskirts of a country not a central city, because I know I will get distracted in a busy city. Know thyself in that way, so that you like where you're going to.

Because of my(much dreaded but rewarding) application process, i know so much about this, so if you need any help, ask meh, I might reply if I feel like it :3

Reaction score
For scholarships, Europe isn't as generous, USA is way better. USA gives both scholarships and financial aid. Plus USA is more like Arab/Asian cultures they're so kind. So you'd feel like home there right away. Unlike in Europe, people are just >..< Too cold for anyone's life. Even their best jokes are boring as'fish. But then again, education in UK is better, especially for Engineering I suppose. You finish in four years where as in the US it can take upto six years?

When choosing a University, look at many things >.> Ranking of course matters of course but student satisfaction is just as important(Also on the website Lola showed), there's also the size of Uni, like I prefer going to a small Uni than a huge Uni, where I can know everyone. And I also prefer going to a Uni in the outskirts of a country not a central city, because I know I will get distracted in a busy city. Know thyself in that way, so that you like where you're going to.

Because of my(much dreaded but rewarding) application process, i know so much about this, so if you need any help, ask meh, I might reply if I feel like it :3
Thank u soo much....and yeah i will contact u for further details

Reaction score
Australia or Uk ..
For Austria : Australian national uni and uni of Sydney is much better and for uk , uni of Manchester ..etc
Again depends on ur alevels result !!
Heyy guyss...

Thanks in advance...

Reaction score
Dont go on overall ranking of uni. Go to one your field has the highest rank. Search out the universities you have heared about and mail them and clear all your doubts. *Ignore spell errors + grammatical errors* :D