• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Amazing books you have read!! :D

Do you read books?

• Yes!

Votes: 93 79.5%
  • No!

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Only when inspiration takes over me!

Votes: 26 22.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
i am pretty disappointed that she did not write a sequel for animorphs but launched remnants, a very totally stupid book, i read all parts in hope something good will happen and some clear picture will come out of the mess but no :(

Reaction score
i am pretty disappointed that she did not write a sequel for animorphs but launched remnants, a very totally stupid book, i read all parts in hope something good will happen and some clear picture will come out of the mess but no :(

I knowwwww........... :cry:
It's very cruel of her. :/
She didn't tell, what became of Tobias's mother, Loren.
Have you watched the TV series on Nick?

Reaction score
I knowwwww........... :cry:
It's very cruel of her. :/
She didn't tell, what became of Tobias's mother, Loren.
Have you watched the TV series on Nick?
not only cruel but extremely stupid, she had a great fan base, which was literally puking at remnants
and she does not allow anyone else to do it like as in star wars series
nope i did not see the series but i have heard it was not that good
here s a page for fans containing news etc.
http://www.hiracdelest.com/blog/

Reaction score
not only cruel but extremely stupid, she had a great fan base, which was literally puking at remnants
and she does not allow anyone else to do it like as in star wars series
nope i did not see the series but i have heard it was not that good
here s a page for fans containing news etc.
http://www.hiracdelest.com/blog/

The series was a weird mix up of all the books. I couldn't find all the episodes cz it's too old. Was made in 1990's I guess.

Reaction score
Won't say it beats HP. But yeah, for Greek mythology lovers like me, it's a treat.
Have you read the Starcrossed trilogy? By Josephine Angelini.
nope
but percy jackson was well toned throughout and unlike jk rowling and applegate , riordan continued it and is still going on , u know that?

Reaction score
nope
but percy jackson was well toned throughout and unlike jk rowling and applegate , riordan continued it and is still going on , u know that?

Of course I know that.
You should read the trilogy I mentioned. (if you are 18+)

Reaction score

Seriously I wanted to strangle her for that... Read 62 books and it ended in a cliffhanger...
the plot was good but the end was a major disappointment.... I hate such killjoy writers!

And Percy Jackson ... the bestest series ever.. One of my all time favorites!

Reaction score
Seriously I wanted to strangle her for that... Read 62 books and it ended in a cliffhanger...
the plot was good but the end was a major disappointment.... I hate such killjoy writers!

And Percy Jackson ... the bestest series ever.. One of my all time favorites!
too true, did you read her own after thoughts at the end of the last one and the letter to fans, she committed career suicide there and then

Reaction score
It's about demigods (scions). With a young adult twist. It's one of the best series in contemporary literature.
probably you are right , but i just dont appreciate this young-adult thing, it is quite a few times insult to true fantasy stories

Reaction score
Oh come on. Half Blood Prince is more a romance novel, than an HP novel. :/
we can keep arguing like this :cautious:
but the thing is very simply that i do not appreciate when writers do that kind of stuff , far away from actual realities , fantasy is supposed to be like this but when it comes under this situation it misleads youth about actual matters of life :sick:
so in the end it is all a matter of choices, read them if you like but always remember life is not like this (y)

Reaction score
The_7_Habits_of_Highly_Effective_Teens.jpg

Nice book!