• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ALl YouR PHySiCS QuEStionS

Reaction score
MY FiRst One
Three identical resistors are connected across a potential difference V so that one of them is in parallel with the other two which are connected in series. The power dissipated through the first one, compared to the power dissipated by each of the other two, is approximately
A the same
B half as much
C twice as much
D four times as much

why ?

do not worry as i got more questions ahead :p

Reaction score
Suggest a suitable sampling rate for measuring the change in V with time
the graph is shown for a complete second ?
the answer is +50 for 1 second , why the +50 ?

Reaction score
Suggest a suitable sampling rate for measuring the change in V with time
the graph is shown for a complete second ?
the answer is +50 for 1 second , why the +50 ?
Why dont u take a pic or a screenshot of the question?

Reaction score
5. (a) The maximum wavelength of electromagnetic radiation which can release photoelectrons from the surface of caesium is 6.5 × 10−7 m.
(i) State the part of the electromagnetic spectrum to which this radiation belongs.
........................................................................................................................... how we know ?

Reaction score
5. (a) The maximum wavelength of electromagnetic radiation which can release photoelectrons from the surface of caesium is 6.5 × 10−7 m.
(i) State the part of the electromagnetic spectrum to which this radiation belongs.
........................................................................................................................... how we know ?
You need to memorise the wavelengths for that : Electromagnetic Spectrum