• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ALL those who sat for their a-levels have to see this....

Reaction score
WHY NOT EDEXCEL ENGLISH LITERATURE :'(

& wow. if this is authentic, it just made my hopes go high. I do believe a part of my ICT paper was marked unfairly :'(

Reaction score
Can we give exams in this January? -- i have to give repeats --- and fu*k edexcel

Reaction score
i still dont understand
so that means some of the pupils have to repeat? oh god whts going on with edexcel???
is it the way they mark or?

one question if some1 got the lowest grades and has to repeat but cancelled his/her subjects can she not repeat it cuz she cancelled those subjects

Reaction score
Although I achieved too lower grades in AS this cannot happen!!! You can't say this to your mom or dad! Well if its really sore truth then why it isn't published on international newspapers?? Or we(candidates) haven't received an email from our centers?????????????????

Reaction score
i still dont understand
so that means some of the pupils have to repeat? oh god whts going on with edexcel???
is it the way they mark or?

one question if some1 got the lowest grades and has to repeat but cancelled his/her subjects can she not repeat it cuz she cancelled those subjects

No, if this link is authentic, the examiners are gonna recheck the papers we gave. No resitting.

T19

Reaction score
i searched it on the internet they say this was published in 2002 not 2013