• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

All things u need to know about English P4

Was This Helpful

• Total voters
Reaction score
Well let me share something with you all, my English teacher helped alot in making us practise P4 but each single time when we were doing it we had one F**k*ng problem, THE ARABS... :mad:
HEY!!!:mad:
...........o_Ou SHUDNOT Hav said that!...........................:confused:
its mean

Reaction score
Hi, is it considered as wrong if in the Question 7 and 8 (the brochure thingy) the mark scheme answer is "vegetables" but instead of it I write it as "vegetable"?? Because my teacher had always marked mine as wrong if i don't write "s" when the speakers said with s.
Please answer me soon, my exam is tomorrow!

Reaction score
for may/june 2013 Click Here
and for oct/nov Click Here
Hi, is it considered as wrong if in the Question 7 and 8 (the brochure thingy) the mark scheme answer is "vegetables" but instead of it I write it as "vegetable"?? Because my teacher had always marked mine as wrong if i don't write "s" when the speakers said with s.
Please answer me soon, my exam is today!

Reaction score
Please answer me soon, my exam is tomorrow!

I think it is wrong to do so...u shud always right wat the speeaker says