• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

All things u need to know about Chemistry P1 &P3

Reaction score
in more descriptoin this is the process
when i read a frogein notes the lymphocytes in my eyes detect forgein notes (having foreign antigens) this causes the lymphocytes to release something called anti-understanding which attaches to the notes cluping them together and preventing them from entering the brain it also makes it easy for phagocytes to detect them when phagocytes detect them they engulf them and digest them removing all foreing notes trying to enter my brain :sneaky:

i have notes immune system :oops:

Reaction score
in more descriptoin this is the process
when i read a frogein notes the lymphocytes in my eyes detect forgein notes (having foreign antigens) this causes the lymphocytes to release something called anti-understanding which attaches to the notes cluping them together and preventing them from entering the brain it also makes it easy for phagocytes to detect them when phagocytes detect them they engulf them and digest them removing all foreing notes trying to enter my brain :sneaky:

i have notes immune system :oops:
no biology :p