• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

(ALL NOTES) =) O-LEVEL 0R IGCSE + A-Level

Reaction score
please , i need biology A.S level and A.Level OLD past papers , paper 1,2,4,5 . please , i have been searching for the them through the web but didn't get them , if you are capable of helping , i would be thankful ..:)

Reaction score
please , i need biology A.S level and A.Level OLD past papers , paper 1,2,4,5 . please , i have been searching for the them through the web but didn't get them , if you are capable of helping , i would be thankful ..:)
i mean from 1993-2002 , or earlier if possible

Reaction score
do you know any more interactive A level websites? specifically for bio and maths because most of the sites are pretty much dull. they are informative but i usually fall asleep while studying because of the dullness -.-

Reaction score
do you know any more interactive A level websites? specifically for bio and maths because most of the sites are pretty much dull. they are informative but i usually fall asleep while studying because of the dullness -.-
For A level?

Reaction score
Do you have notes for Islamiyat (2058)'s Surah's new part 'b' questions?
Previously, it was 'how the surahs present their themes in a distinctive way', but for 2012 it's 'how the themes are important for Muslims'.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!