• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

All about General Paper AS

Any good book in mind to acquire skills for answering mcq?

• A-level GP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Created this thread so that we can help each other.

I've got loads of doubts with regard to general paper esp with this new syllabus 2012 ,that is the mcq . There are no good books available on the market which can help us in developing skills to answer mcq. None give answer sheets.Consequently, while one teacher claims that for eg A is the correct answer ,another teacher claims that B is the right one.
How are we gonna acquire the skills like this ???
Any good book in mind buddies ?

Reaction score
Syllabus might have changed. But believe me, the MCQs, no matter how ambiguous they might be, are a better option for many than the Vocabulary and Sentence Writing section they removed.

Reaction score
For latest news and most reliable material : http://www.bbc.co.uk/search/news/?q=science
There are some more specific sites. Normally i just google my essay title to get info.
And yeah there's this site : create debate , where you can share yr personal opinions and view the opinions of others. It's useful when it comes to developing analytical writing skills and persuasiveness in writing . The themes are very well classified .
Hope this helped.