• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Alevel p-1 retake *leaked*

Reaction score
This is an absolute ******* travesty. Some of us worked off their asses to give that paper and just because of some lazy assholes, we're probably going to end up giving that shit again. FFS, how hard is it to sit down and do some ******* Maths for a couple of days! The paper wasn't even that difficult!

/endrant

Edit: Just asked a teacher about this and she said a repeat is very unlikely because stuff like this happens sometimes. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Solutions of Maths exams ALWAYS appear online within 24 hours of the exam. There were rumours last year too but nothing happened. Even though this is the first time that CIE has itself stated that it is looking into the matter, it has, as always, stated that there is no evidence so far.
The solutions probably appear due to someone taking pictures of the exam within the exam and then posting the solutions after the exam is over. So probably there isn't much to worry about.

Reaction score
Solutions of Maths exams ALWAYS appear online within 24 hours of the exam. There were rumours last year too but nothing happened. Even though this is the first time that CIE has itself stated that it is looking into the matter, it has, as always, stated that there is no evidence so far.
The solutions probably appear due to someone taking pictures of the exam within the exam and then posting the solutions after the exam is over. So probably there isn't much to worry about.
boy i have the pictures of that exam you gave yesterday

Reaction score
boy i have the pictures of that exam you gave yesterday
First of all I gave my Maths P1 last year and second I got the pictures of that paper along with the solutions within 24 hours. I guess it happened with other Maths Papers too. This isn't the first time and probably not the last either.

Reaction score
First of all I gave my Maths P1 last year and second I got the pictures of that paper along with the solutions within 24 hours. I guess it happened with other Maths Papers too. This isn't the first time and probably not the last either.
CIE will stop it......and someone from BC said "prepare for retakes"

Reaction score
CIE will stop it......and someone from BC said "prepare for retakes"
CIE will stop what?
And someone saying that doesn't actually make that happen. CIE has itself stated that there is no evidence. The only time that retakes did occur (OL Isl/Pak Std 2013) there were no rumours and no announcement by CIE. They just announced that they will happen.

Reaction score
CIE will stop what?
And someone saying that doesn't actually make that happen. CIE has itself stated that there is no evidence. The only time that retakes did occur (OL Isl/Pak Std 2013) there were no rumours and no announcement by CIE. They just announced that they will happen.
CIE will stop leaking of its paper because this is the 3 year it is happening

Reaction score
CIE will stop leaking of its paper because this is the 3 year it is happening
Papers aren't actually leaked (except rare instances like the one mentioned above). What probably happens is someone takes pictures of the exam through a hidden device or gets a copy of the paper after the exam is over and then posts the solutions. Most, if not all, centers aren't that strict that they will identify and stop someone from recording the exams questions.

Reaction score
Papers aren't actually leaked (except rare instances like the one mentioned above). What probably happens is someone takes pictures of the exam through a hidden device or gets a copy of the paper after the exam is over and then posts the solutions. Most, if not all, centers aren't that strict that they will identify and stop someone from recording the exams questions.
they are scanned copies btw

Reaction score
they are scanned copies btw
Last year they were scanned too. But I highly doubt that they were leaked before the exams took place. They usually appear some hours after the exam has ended so this isn't exactly what a leaked paper is.

Reaction score
Last year they were scanned too. But I highly doubt that they were leaked before the exams took place. They usually appear some hours after the exam has ended so this isn't exactly what a leaked paper is.
CIE keeps the integrity of its exam they release the soft copies one month or so ....copies of their paper getting viral on the net is against their rules i guess but also got a point mate

Reaction score
I don't think the paper was leaked. You saw the copies after the exam so there is no evidence to prove that people had it before the exam. I am more concerned about the delay in centers letting us leave.

Reaction score
The point is that CIE posted about it on FB so chances are that some action will be taken. Anyways, let's hope for the best. time to prepare for math paper 2 (at least for me :p