• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Alevel College ?? < confused >

Reaction score
Well so far I could short-list it to only 4 i.e. beacon, cordoba, FPS ans st. pats. As an engineering student *plus eco* which of the following would suit me best ?? Who do you expect to win in a showdown b/w Cordoba & FPS ?? ty :)

Reaction score
cordoba .............. because i have heard they donot take GP paper

Reaction score
salam all!! i gave physics ,chem, accounts, business studies ,english language,additional maths and maths this year for my o levels and i m waiting for my result but i m only expecting 1 A out of seven so which college shud i opt for or shud i do my A level's privately ?? on second thought if my result is not good enogh then my friends are telling me to do inter but i cannot do so because i didn't gave bio or computer so wat shud i do??? help needed urgent!!

Reaction score
salam all!! i gave physics ,chem, accounts, business studies ,english language,additional maths and maths this year for my o levels and i m waiting for my result but i m only expecting 1 A out of seven so which college shud i opt for or shud i do my A level's privately ?? on second thought if my result is not good enogh then my friends are telling me to do inter but i cannot do so because i didn't gave bio or computer so wat shud i do??? help needed urgent!!

Reaction score

W.salam.

What are your other grades?

You can get admissions in Alevel colleges if you try but ask me, without Scholarship, Alevel colleges are damn expensive.

You live in Karachi and I don't know about the top colleges but I guess you can get admission in any college IF YOU TRY.

Reaction score
W.salam.

You can get admissions in Alevel colleges if you try but ask me, without Scholarship, Alevel colleges are damn expensive.

You live in Karachi and I don't know about the top colleges but I guess you can get admission in any college IF YOU TRY.
thnx for the reply but wat shud i opt for i mean the a level college or do it privately?????

Reaction score
W.salam.

my other grades A B B