• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AL Maths Or SAT1?

Reaction score
hy guys..

helo

I need your urgent help.....Current i am in AS level....so i wanted to ask you guys ..

Whether should i take AL maths this year and go for SAT 1 n 2 next year which means in A2 or whether should I take AS and A2 maths seperately and go for SAT 1 in this january......

As handling both the things aat one time would be quite difficult.......................

Reaction score
hy guys..

helo

I need your urgent help.....Current i am in AS level....so i wanted to ask you guys ..

Whether should i take AL maths this year and go for SAT 1 n 2 next year which means in A2 or whether should I take AS and A2 maths seperately and go for SAT 1 in this january......

As handling both the things aat one time would be quite difficult.......................
Most people don't do too well at the SAT on their first attempt, so they give it twice. I say give it in January in AS level, and again in October in A2. If you need to give SAT II, then give it in November in A2 and prepare for it very early on (like from the summer vacations). The reason I recommend November is because your teacher will (or should) cover some of the SAT II course in the A2 course.

Do Mathematics like normal (AS Math in the first year and A2 Math in the second year). On that note, I recommend giving S1 first because some math questions in the SAT are based on things like Permutations and Combinations.