• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AKU test prep

Reaction score
hey can anyone tell me which books should i use for agakhan admission test preparation? :confused:

Reaction score
oh thanks :) ,, im an alevel student already,, :) how should i prepare for the english section?

Reaction score
Im sorry I didn't give the aku test. im in allama Iqbal mashAllah

Four students from our school got into aku. Oakmoon also passed the test, so he can tell you much better about it

Reaction score
For english section check out the SAT1 book. Read the argumentative essays. Learn how to write them. For MCQs you need an understanding of grammar and there isn't much preparation for that. It's your grasp of the language that will help you answer the mcqs.
As for the science section, just go with your A'levels books. There is alot of FSC stuff in the test but you can clear the test by just reading A'levels stuff as you just need to be above the threshold. But if you have time then check out SAT2 books and the FSC books but this time is difficult to find. There are some entry test books such as the DOGAR MCAT which summarises the whole FSC syllabus, you can read them if you want but they won't build your concepts as they are too concise.

Reactions: omg