• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Aitchison or Beaconhouse-Newlands?

Reaction score
Please before commenting on this thread, do consider the whole picture, not just Aitchison's name or both the school's "shashka"....!! :p
Recently i did my O levels and have to choose the school for A levels, so please tell me how both the schools are compared to each other and what you recommend (also considering Aitchison's recent major teacher loss). Also how the teachers are in both the schools, the clubs, the sports, other facilities and the atmosphere in both.
P.S: If i go to Aitchison, i wont be using its hostel, but with Newlands, i will be, so please do comment on its hostel facilities/atmosphere as well!!!

Reaction score
Please before commenting on this thread, do consider the whole picture, not just Aitchison's name or both the school's "shashka"....!! :p
Recently i did my O levels and have to choose the school for A levels, so please tell me how both the schools are compared to each other and what you recommend (also considering Aitchison's recent major teacher loss). Also how the teachers are in both the schools, the clubs, the sports, other facilities and the atmosphere in both.
P.S: If i go to Aitchison, i wont be using its hostel, but with Newlands, i will be, so please do comment on its hostel facilities/atmosphere as well!!!
Aitchison is best