• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AICT P2 2013 May/June

Reaction score
Hey Stealth is the graham brown ict book ( black colour) good enough or other resources you could recommend ?
If you study the book properly then it is enough. I just checked and everything is there.

Reaction score
Should i study theory as well? I know there is an essay , but usage of internet is not allowed
Well I don't think using internet for finding answers is allowed. Although, my teacher told me just before the exam that I can use the internet for essay part but I don't have to do it in the face of invigilators.
But hey, here's a hint after knowing what the question was, I think finding the answer to that one would be pretty hard on the internet. The answer to the essay question is in-fact inside our book you just have to read those practical topics for AS.

Reaction score
Yes it's allowed. One of our chapters in practical itself is based on evaluating internet resources and using the search engine.

"We encourage you to allow candidates to access ‘live’ internet and email wherever possible.
Prepare an alternative to this in case of server failure or connection problems. Tell the
candidates what the alternative arrangements are for sending emails, using the internet and
accessing files before the test starts. "

It is a little vague, but still it provides you with the knowledge that internet is allowed in the test.

From the 2011 "Procedures for conducting Cambridge International A Level Applied ICT practical tests June 2011 exams series"

You can download the above file from the XPF June 11 Source files..

Ahhh.. Cheers mate. Thanks

Reaction score
If you study the book properly then it is enough. I just checked and everything is there.
till now u didnt the answer all students wants to know most "WHAT IS THE SUBJECT FOR ESSAY IN WORD PROCESSOR SOFTWARE"
plz..........make me fell good and confident...only one thing its not a big deal

Reaction score
Just finished the paper, don't ask me to reveal it, just take the hints I can give.
So the paper was easy overall, personally I had a really good paper Alhumdulillah. A lot of stuff was new, as in I didn't see it in previous 3 years papers. But still quite easy if you keep calm and try to solve it instead of panicking. One thing for me was that I found some of the things they asked really confusing and they were actually but then again because of that they will give you the benefit of doubt. All I can advice others is that try to study from other resources than past paper ( but that doesn't mean don't do any past paper but just do a few) like some good books or websites. It's not lengthy so you'll have plenty of time just stay calm.
Best of luck to all of you, May Allah help you all.

p.s. I don't think I violated any rule but if I did, don't ban me mods just remove the thread and I will understand. :)
Salam
Can you please inbox/email me the essay topic and some other details about the exam. ASAP. Much appreciated
email: [email protected]

Reaction score
when u say book is it the book by Brian sargent and Graham Brown. our school has a kind of old text book so thats why im asking haha