• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AICT October november 2008 HELP!!!! Urgent!

Reaction score
first you hav to create a query containing: Qualification, Fname, Sname, Description. After creating it go to design view and enter into the criteria: Like "NVQ L1" or "NVQ L2" or "NVQ L3" or NVQ L4". After this check that it works. if it does, then you have to create another query from the query wizard, this time you have to choose the second option, which is the crosstab query wizard. Select the table from which you want the data. Then for row headings add description. for the column headings add Qualification.Click finish . When this crosstab query is made. you can then make the report via report wizard and thats about it. :D:cool: (y)

Reaction score
first you hav to create a query containing: Qualification, Fname, Sname, Description. After creating it go to design view and enter into the criteria: Like "NVQ L1" or "NVQ L2" or "NVQ L3" or NVQ L4". After this check that it works. if it does, then you have to create another query from the query wizard, this time you have to choose the second option, which is the crosstab query wizard. Select the table from which you want the data. Then for row headings add description. for the column headings add Qualification.Click finish . When this crosstab query is made. you can then make the report via report wizard and thats about it. :D:cool: (y)

Reaction score
Here try this I made it if you understand anything
Thank you your answers were very helpful, but can u please help me with the graph part i don't know what to do because my values for my x-axis is not the qualification but instead values. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME, THANK YOU :). I've uploaded a screenshot of the chart Capture.JPG