• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AICT may june 2008 paper 2 help

Reaction score
Hi,

In the question paper 2 of AICT may 2008 paper i don't know how to complete the task number 18 and 20.

18. Select only those buses with a Due time of between 11:00 and 11:30 inclusive.

19. Create a header which says Due between 11:00 and 11:30 and a footer which contains your name, centre number, candidate number. Make sure that the contents of all cells are fully visible.

20. Save and print all details of this extract, adjusting the page layout if necessary so that the whole table fits on a single page. Make sure that the contents of all cells are fully visible.

If i select the required rows using Ctrl button and then print them, they do not get printed on a single page. Each of the row is printed on a single page. I'm using Excel 2010. Please help me.

Also, what version of MS office do they provide in british council exam centres here in Pakistan?

thanks

saif b