• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AICT AS and A2 v2

Reaction score
Reaction score
PDA's are still used till today. They are important devices used in marketing and stock control.
-Inventory control
-Shipping
-Used in Health care, etc...

P.S get updated :p

Source : http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1550702/

Lmao I stand by what I said
Published online May 12, 2006. doi: 10.2196/jmir.8.2.e7.

PDAs are no longer used, they have been eclipsed by modern tablets. In technology, 1 year is incredibly long. Quad core processors have been implemented in 6 i nch tablets, when dual core cpus were among the best ~3-4 years ago.

ALSO, the exam was fairly easy. Hope you feel the same omaaaar and Manobilly

Reaction score
Lmao I stand by what I said

PDAs are no longer used, they have been eclipsed by modern tablets. In technology, 1 year is incredibly long. Quad core processors have been implemented in 6 i nch tablets, when dual core cpus were among the best ~3-4 years ago.

ALSO, the exam was fairly easy. Hope you feel the same omaaaar and Manobilly
Yeah the paper was fine not that hard .

Reaction score
I've read all the chapters, but the thing I have economics P4 tomorrow which is too lengthy and also carries a lot weightage. So i want to go over the most important ict chapter toda

Ohh acha :) .
Dw den uve read dats good :) all the best foh both the papers ;)
Nd I cannot say per say which is important?! Dnt rely on me coz I myself ain't sure :) chapter 7 Has many questions in the past papers so dats why I felt it important :)