• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AICT AS and A2 v2

Reaction score
I didn't even prepare for my theory. Im pretty sure ill still get an A*, because i did pretty well on both AS and A2 practicals. I still have general theory knowledge, so i won't be giving in a blank paper. Good luck guys
I think u are a bit overconfident I think u should just read up all the important parts in chaps 2,3,4
Gud luck to you for the paper

Reaction score
I know that feel bro theory is not that hard but it is way too much in the book took me abt 2 days to complete
same here ,still left with one chapter of A2 for 28th.Well for me I am repeating so I didn't solve much of as pp ,solved a couple read through. Hope to get an A .And don't worry gt for an A is really low

Reaction score
That's really bad wat happened with hope u get an A* overall
They had a power failure a day before and the printer wasn't working and our ict teacher despite of putting the files on the desktop ,gave the cd ,I did everything was just waiting to print ,they told me save it in usb and we will take the data upstairs and print it but when I saved my data got lost and the saved ones in usb the britsh council said you cannot print them from the usb .They gave me like 20 mins extra ,did whatever I could but still got an U in that paper.Overall E

InshaAllah hope you get that too :)

Reaction score
They had a power failure a day before and the printer wasn't working and our ict teacher despite of putting the files on the desktop ,gave the cd ,I did everything was just waiting to print ,they told me save it in usb and we will take the data upstairs and print it but when I saved my data got lost and the saved ones in usb the britsh council said you cannot print them from the usb .They gave me like 20 mins extra ,did whatever I could but still got an U in that paper.Overall E

InshaAllah hope you get that too :)

It's kinda lame that you have to repeat both practical and theory, but i guess it is needed to measure the grade threshold