• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AICT 9713 - Paper 2 (Help needed)

Reaction score
Can anyone please help me ( or guide me ) through steps 6 and 7 in the May/June 2014 paper?

How exactly can I add the phone numbers to each office/country all at once?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! \(^-^)/

Link to paper :- http://maxpapers.com/syllabus-materials/aict-9713-a-level/attachment/9713_s14_qp_2/
Well I did this paper last year in my exam wat I remember is in question 6 you have to select the fields they have given from the j14 employees file and copy them into a new spreadsheet and use any field names as there heading and in Q7 U cannot do it directly you have to type it separately
Between when is your paper

Reaction score
Well I did this paper last year in my exam wat I remember is in question 6 you have to select the fields they have given from the j14 employees file and copy them into a new spreadsheet and use any field names as there heading and in Q7 U cannot do it directly you have to type it separately
Between when is your paper

Yea I was trying that earlier, where I made two separate tables from the main j14employees file. Both of them being Employees and Offices.

The issue at hand is, successfully importing the offices file and adding telephone numbers. I get an error at the end of importing it, that says something about adjusting indexes/primary keys for some duplicate entry stuff. This gives me a table with all the data, not collapsed. Like all the fields are one after the other, there's no option to expand or collapse a field like visible in the ms.

I'll try your method once again, and my paper is on the 28th this month..

Thanks once again!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yea I was trying that earlier, where I made two separate tables from the main j14employees file. Both of them being Employees and Offices.

The issue at hand is, successfully importing the offices file and adding telephone numbers. I get an error at the end of importing it, that says something about adjusting indexes/primary keys for some duplicate entry stuff. This gives me a table with all the data, not collapsed. Like all the fields are one after the other, there's no option to expand or collapse a field like visible in the ms.

I'll try your method once again, and my paper is on the 28th this month..

Thanks once again!
I think what you are doing is you are importing the offices file and then adding telephone number. The better way would be to add the telephone numbers in the excel spreadsheet and then import it . I think it won't give an error then
One of my friends is repeating As and his ppr is on the 29th so could you tell after your paper what came