• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Aga Khan Entry test

Mhm

Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me how to prepare for Aga khan entry test ??? And which books should I go through !!

Reaction score
ummm i think u should go thru FSc books for the science part and for the English part look at SAT Critical Reading section.

Reaction score
Aoa i am preparing 4 aga khan too. i guess the paper will be general. i am studing my a level 4 this. if anyone has other sugestions plz share

Reaction score
em giving Aga khan test aswell and em going through SAT books....bio chem n phy..they are great help...yew ppl cn try them aswell...the practice tests help alot....

Reaction score
for aga khan entry teat u must prepare from the sat biology, physics and chemistry and from the petersons mcat book as these books r suggested for their entry test by agakhan university

Reaction score
i have the pattern of agakhan mcat's test so u pm me ur email i will forward u that