• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

After the ICT theory exam

Reaction score
This was the hardest ICT paper ever!!!! At the beginning it was okay, but throughout the middle and to the end it was a ******* nightmare! I made up so many things, I don't know what mark I'll get.. I just hope that they lower the curve so I can at least get a B. I did amazing in the practical part so I should be good but there is no knowing.

Reaction score
This was the hardest ICT paper ever!!!! At the beginning it was okay, but throughout the middle and to the end it was a ******* nightmare! I made up so many things, I don't know what mark I'll get.. I just hope that they lower the curve so I can at least get a B. I did amazing in the practical part so I should be good but there is no knowing.
Which varient?

Reaction score
yes it ws kinda tough...i think dont discuss abt the paper u can make sumone faint...
no use now its already gon now

Reaction score
Which variant? 12 was not at all hard... except 1,2 questions
Well those pne or two questions were like 6 marks each? and then you have the small silly mistakes that fall here and there? I hope all these deductions make us score an A*? I hope.

Reaction score
It was quite different from previous years. So much of essay type questions, and that vlookup of james or something was hard!

Reaction score
It wasn't very hard.. it was just different.. The newsletter question was exceptionally shitty oh and the VLOOKUP too.. rest was okay.

Reaction score
the paper was a bit tricky..they also changed the pattern of question 1...but overall it was a good paper

Reaction score
people are getting retarded as the days are passing by............. IF TWO THREE QUESTIONS ARE HARD THAT MEANS -12 marks -_-
and with adding the other common mistakes made by almost everyone overall we might lose around 20 marks that means no A grade -_-

Reaction score
ofc if the threshold is high for example 80+ for a then we are gonna have to give retest dont know about you guys but if i get a b ill give a retest in winter :p

Reaction score
what grade did you get?